To address the challenges many women face in building and growing a business, WBENC provides support and resources through the full lifecycle of entrepreneurship. Our goal is to ensure Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs) have access to the education, support and tools they need to grow and succeed.
Resources we provide:
- WBENCLink2.0, our database that connects Corporate and Government Members to WBEs, and WBEs to other WBEs.
- WBENC Insights, an exclusive online resource library featuring industry research, webinars, interviews, toolkits and more.
- Entrepreneurship news, best practices, inspiration and success stories shared on the WBENC Blog, social media, and monthly newsletter.
- Education and grants, including:
- Public awareness campaigns to promote women-owned businesses and those who support them:
WBENC also works with dozens of Strategic Partner Organizations to enhance and expand our resources and opportunities for WBEs.