A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- WBENC-Certified WBE Claire Coder, Founder Aunt Flow & WBENC SEP Graduate Danya Sherman, Founder KnoNap are in Forbes 30 Under 30
- WBENC-Certified WBE Cassandra Bailey of Slice Communications wrote a children’s book titled “My Mom is a CEO”
- Introducing the 2020 Women’s Business Enterprise Stars
- Meet The Female Quotient, a campaign partner for our National Women’s History Month Campaign
- Rose International’s Sue Bhatia input on overcoming long employment gaps and the need the retrain.
- WBENC Student Entrepreneur Program (SEP) participant, Prenatal Hope Ranked, “Most Fundable Company®“ in the U.S. by Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
Corporate Members In the News:
- Coffee with Corporates: Q&A with Carol Jean Milner of Nissan North America
- With the help of some of our WBEs, Starbucks unveils epic 35,000-sqaure-foot Reserve Roastery in Chicago
- The Sky is the Limit for EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women
- Macy’s is looking for businesses to join its Supplier Diversity Program
- Checklist for Supporting Women Entrepreneurs This Holiday Season
- Applications for the 2020 WBENC Student Entrepreneur Program are open!
- Meet our campaign partner Alice, a free multi-channel platform that helps businesses launch and grow.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!