WBENC is excited to connect again in person at the National Conference! Taking place in Atlanta, Georgia June 7th-9th, the National Conference is a space to share bold and innovative practices, learn industry trends and celebrate accomplishments by our WBEs and Corporate Members that further a diverse supply chain and business opportunities for women entrepreneurs.
We are all a little rusty on attending conferences so here are some helpful tips that you should consider putting on your “What I need to do to be ready for Atlanta?” checklist:
- How will you connect with other attendees? Dust off those business cards (paper or digital). Reach out to your WBENC network and let them know you’ll be in Atlanta!
- Shop for those comfy shoes (maybe two or three pairs). The WBENC Arena is over 300,000 square feet so you will be getting your daily steps in!
- Identify your top targets! Visit the Exhibitor Directory to see who will be exhibiting and begin to plan out your priority booths to visit. We are adding more Exhibitors regularly so check back!
- Build up your stamina for the Arena by taking walks around the neighborhood. Use this time to think about your conference plan – know your goals before you go!
- Attend a virtual orientation session in May – dates & times will be announced in the WBENC newsletter so stay tuned!
- Exhibiting? Make sure your directory information is filled out in the Map Your Show portal – you want everyone to know you will be there!
- Our hotels are booking up fast so be sure to book your room at either the Marriott Marquis or Westin Peachtree Plaza here.
- Brush up on your marine life and prepare to be entertained at the mesmerizing Georgia Aquarium – the sharks and whales are excited for our visit June 8th!
- Get ready to celebrate our incredible network and 25 years of WBENC – bring your dancing shoes for our celebration evening on June 9th!
This will be an incredible three days full of networking, connections, and insights. We hope you are as excited as we are – Team WBENC is diligently preparing for this BOLD experience.
We could not accomplish this event without our amazing Co-Chairs and 25th Anniversary sponsors!
See the full list of our sponsors here.