Running a business in a highly competitive market can be like shouting in the middle of a packed stadium. It’s loud, confusing and almost impossible to hear what you have to say over the thousands of other voices.
So how can you cut through the noise and make your business stand out from the crowd?
Read an excerpt from the latest episode of the podcast featuring Robyn Young, expert branding strategist and Founder of Young & Co., a WBENC-Certified strategic branding agency dedicated to creating legacy brands rooted in authenticity.
Since founding her company in 2016, Robyn and her team have worked with more than 60 brands to clarify their purpose, cut through the noise of an oversaturated market, create emotional connection and build customer loyalty.
Tune in now to discover Robyn’s must-know branding secrets, tips and tricks from her more than 20 years of branding and marketing for top commercial brands such as Nike, Target, UCLA, and Everyday Health — plus the exact steps she’s taking to rapidly grow and scale her agency and how you can implement them into your own business!
Marketing without brand is a short-term strategy. Marketing with brand is a long-term strategy. Branding is the heart and soul. Marketing is the mouthpiece. Marketing is the thing that helps you meet the customers. Branding is the thing that helps you keep the customers.
– Robyn Young
Watch or listen to the podcast now to hear:
- The biggest misconception most business owners have about branding and how to identify blind spots in your branding strategy
- The difference between marketing and branding — and how to use both to create an effective long-term growth strategy
- The #1 mistake that most business owners make that can critically affect the impact of the company’s brand
- How customers really make decisions between brands (Hint: it’s all about what’s happening on the inside)
- The biggest challenge Robyn faced in starting her own business and how she broke the mold to gain an edge over the competition
- The simple strategy Robyn used to grow her company without advertising (if you’re launching a new business, this is for you!)
- How the WBENC network has supported Robyn’s growth as a businesswoman — plus the unexpected advantages she has experienced since joining
- And much more!