A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
Corporate Members In the News:
- JPMorgan Chase’s Head of Military and Veterans Affairs spoke with women veterans and entrepreneurs in the recent podcast episode Business – Navigating the Business Landscape with Veteran Entrepreneurs of Color.
- Target Celebrates 2022 Women’s History Month with ‘My Womanhood’ Campaign (including bringing back our Women Owned Logo to their online shopping experience!)
- Read how Google is expanding their commitments to supplier diversity.
- Office Depot shares lesser-known ways to make a positive impact with diverse businesses.
- PG&E achieved $4.01 billion with diverse suppliers in 2021! Read more in their 2021 Supplier Diversity Annual Report.
- Access Curated Coaching for Entrepreneurs from Chase for Business
- The Facebook Invoice Fast Track program is an early invoice payment solution for certified diverse-owned businesses across the United States. Register now!
- Check out upcoming PG&E bid opportunities.
Media Partner News:
Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Enterprising Women
- BEQ Pride
- MBE Magazine
- Diversity Professional
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine
- 25th Anniversary Year of WBENC is off and running! Learn how you can be involved.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS® tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
- MBE Magazine has partnered WBENC WBE Jayne Agency on a series of webinars on branding.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!