A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
Congratulations to ICON Consultants’ Pamela Chambers O’Rourke, for being named one of CEO Connects 25 Most Influential Women of Mid-Market and one of the Top WBE CEOs for 2022!
- Congratulation to The Mixx, a trailblazing certified-diverse strategic creative agency based in NYC for announcing acquisition!
- TRInternational’s Megan E. Gluth-Bohan named 2022 Distributor of the Year award from the National Association of Chemical Distributors
- Congratulations to our WBEs for being recognized as EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2022!
- Lucie Voves, CEO and Founder of Church Hill Classics, marks their 12th time on the Inc. 5000 List—the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Congratulations to Jillian Wilson for making Co-Managing Partner at Wilson & Associates!
- Stolz, a woman-owned marketing agency, celebrates their 25th Anniversary!
- Anne Arundel County’s Savannah Mitchell, who’s helping the DMV get its jolt of java every day, is featured on ABC News for the Small Business Spotlight: Sunday Morning Coffee Co.
- Congratulations to Ebony Vaz who has graduated from Goldman Sachs One Million Black Women Initiative.
- Join AdWeek Sept. 12-16, to identify new growth opportunities, solve challenges and connect with power players.
- The American Red Cross Collaborates with Legendary Streetwear Designers to Launch Drop For Drop™, a Program Designed to Make Donating Blood Fashionable for a New Generation of Donors
- SIA Scotch Whisky is pledging an additional $110,000 to support entrepreneurs of color in the food and beverage industry.
- Randstad releases the 2022 EDI&A report:
Corporate Members In the News:
- Access Curated Coaching for Entrepreneurs from Chase for Business
- Walmart Marketplace is offering new sellers 50% off commission rates during the first 90 days of launching on Walmart.com.
- The Facebook Invoice Fast Track program is an early invoice payment solution for certified diverse-owned businesses across the United States. Register now.
- Media Partner News:
- Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Other News:
Congratulations to WBENC Vice President of Business Development & Engagement Mia Delano for being chosen for The Top 50 Women Leaders of Minnesota for 2022!
- 25th Anniversary Year of WBENC is off and running! Learn how you can be involved.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS® tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
- MBE Magazine has partnered WBENC WBE Jayne Agency on a series of webinars on branding.
- Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!