A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News
- Read Forbes feature on Claire Coder of Aunt Flow: Take A Lesson From A College Dropout On How To Make Connections To Grow Your Business
- Monica Kang of Innovator’s Box shares how to Rethink Creativity: How to innovate, inspire, and thrive at work.
- Nina Vaca of Pinnacle Group has been selected by ALPFA as one of the TOP FIVE “Most Powerful Latinas of 2019”. ALPFA’S Most Powerful Latinas list highlights the achievements of senior Latina executives running Fortune 500 companies, departments, and large private firms, and also includes a few entrepreneurs leading global companies.
- Ideas in the Wild: How Janice Bryant Howroyd Used Down-Home Wisdom to Start a Billion Dollar Company
- Pamela O’Rourke Honored with a 2019 Women Who Mean Business Award by Houston Business Journal
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Marin County’s Merrimak Capital makes national fast-growth list for 5th time
Corporate Members In the News
- Sodexo, a food services and facilities management company committed to improving Quality of Life, announced that it has been recognized in the fall issue of Professional WOMAN’s Magazine (PWM) as a Top Employer, Top Supplier Diversity Program and Top LGBT-Friendly Company.
- Savoy Magazine recently named Sharon Grant, Chief Community Engagement Officer at United Airlines, one of Corporate America’s most influential women. Savoy is a leading African American lifestyle and business publication.
- Delta Airlines’ $1 billion goal to help minority suppliers take flight
- Google Launchpad Accelerator is looking to accelerate the growth of women entrepreneurs in India
- This summer, we asked attendees at the 2019 National Conference & Business Fair and readers of Women Owned Wednesday, our email newsletter, to share their favorite books of the summer. Here are their recommendations.
- How And Why To Get A WOSB Certification
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!