A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- Exhibit Concepts shares 4 Women-Owned Businesses that inspired them at #WBENCconf 2019
- Belle Communication Grows 140% and Earns Inc. Best Workplaces Award
- Robyn Streisand, founder and CEO of The Mixx and Titanium Worldwide shares how Supplier Diversity Benefits both Small and Large Companies
- How Suzy’s Swirl will become a multi-million-dollar business while lifting up female leaders
- Diversifying the high-tech talent pool Pinnacle Group CEO Nina Vaca’s top priorities are to keep growing fast and expand the talent pipeline.
- Unstructured Data Mining: Are You Leaving 80% of All Customer Data Untouched? By Kathleen Benson, CEO & Co-Founder, ORI
- NEI Global Relocation: What is “Sustainability?”
- The Spearhead Group on Living Sustainably at Conference
- Bay Corrugated Container, Inc.: “Sustainability should be a principle that everyone is mindful of every day.”
- K-Tec Systems: Are You Really a Global Company?
- EcoPlum on Building a Sustainable Ecosystem for Promotional
Corporate Members In the News:
- UPS Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Women Exporters Program Workshops In The U.S.
- PG&E spotlights sustainability: Green Looks Good on Everyone
- Twitter Inc Diversity and Inclusion Report May 2019
- AT&T Claims Top Spot on DiversityInc’s Top 50 List
- The Home Depot spotlights their sustainability efforts: A Better World Through Better Products
- Exelon Receives Three National Best Workplace Honors
- Office Depot, Inc. Releases Sustainability Report Announcing New Sustainability Goals
- Six Key Resources for Women-Led Small Businesses in Pennsylvania
- Here’s What Every Female Startup Founder Needs to Know About Being a Certified Women-Owned Business
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!