A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
National Women’s Small Business Month Coverage
- 2019 State of Women-Owned Businesses Report from American Express
- October is National Women’s Small Business Month. Celebrate with advocacy and support.
- Here’s how much things have changed for women-owned businesses since the ’80s (and how far we have to go), by the numbers.
- When you #BuyWomenOwned, Certification matters.
- October is National Women’s Small Business Month, and WBENC is marking the occasion with a campaign to raise awareness for why, where, and how to #BuyWomenOwned and support women-owned small businesses.
- WBENC: Supporting Women Owned Businesses Through Certification
WBEs Making News
- Her Story of Success Podcast featuring WBENC-Certified WBE, Sharon Reynolds, CEO of DevMar Family of Companies & Bryla J Couture Clothiers, on Creating A Legacy To Empower Others
- Meet Kat Samardzja, founder of Locker Lifestyle, and the first place winner of the 2019 WBENC Student Entrepreneur Program (SEP) pitch competition.
Corporate Members In the News
- Building a Digital Presence: Google’s 2019 Digital Excellence Program
- Fifth Third Bank Hosts Annual Supplier Diversity Summit to Educate and Connect Diverse Suppliers
- Macy’s commits to 30% diversity goal at senior director level and above
- FCA US Leads Charge in Automotive Supplier Diversity at 20th Annual MatchMaker Event
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!