A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- Square One Organic Spirits Marks 15th Anniversary with Expanded Retail, Distributor Footprint
- Susan Michel, founder and CEO of Glen Eagle, a WBENC-Certified financial services firm, offers advice on how and why to teach children about money.
- Crystal Davis, Founder & CEO of The Lean Coach Inc., shares her perspectice and advice on leadership, authenticity, and how we can continue to elevate women’s voices.
- WBENC-Certified, Pinnacle Global Network, invites WBENC-Certified WBEs to attend SCALEit Live, a 3-Day Virtual Event May 6-8, for FREE. Use promo code WBENC for a free registration.
- Meliora Cleaning Products and BlackTravelBox win first and second place in the first CAPAX Accelerator Program event, the Smart Tank Pitch Competition.
- KAYGEN President Rashmi Chaturvedi Elected to WBENC Board of Directors
- Read an excerpt from Allison Maslan’s interview on the Women Who Own It Podcast on the 5 success secrets to scaling your business into the 7, 8, or 9 figures (and beyond).
- Check out the newly updated Women Owned Gift Guide
Corporate Members In the News:
- Walmart invites WBEs with a retail-ready product to apply for their Open Call, an action-packed one-day virtual event. Applications due April 30.
- Join AARP for a series of educational webinars to learn about the process and value of being a certified business owner.
- Introducing Twitter’s Global Impact Report
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. shares insights on Supporting an inclusive economy: small businesses, Black and Latinx entrepreneurs, and their intersection
- PG&E invites WBEs to explore their bid opportunities webpage.
Media Partner News:
- WEUSA: Read the latest issue.
- Enterprising Women: Read the latest issue.
- BEQ Pride: Read the latest issue.
- MBE Magazine: Read the latest issues.
- Diversity Professional: Read the latest issue.
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine: Read the latest issue.
- The WBCS Virtual Mother’s Day Market is now open until May 2. Shop from over 30 #WomenOwned small businesses with products for Moms in one convenient place.
- Applications are open for the WBENC Executive Education Program, sponsored by Wells Fargo.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs now have free access to EOS tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!