A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- The WBENC Network: A 360 View, follow the advice of Peggy Del Fabbro, CEO of M. Davis & Sons, Inc. and 1st Vice Chair of the WBENC Women’s Enterprise National Forum.
- WBENC-Certified JustinBradley Named 2021 Best of Staffing Winner
- Advancing with the WBE Stars Spotlight on Emily Erskine, President & CEO of ART Payroll.
- Read an excerpt from the latest episode of the podcast featuring Jessica Baker, CEO of Glass Staircase, an Austin-based marketing and branding agency dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs find their voice, break through barriers and make BIG things happen.
- Read an excerpt from the latest episode of the podcast featuring Karen Blackwell, Founder and CEO of WBENC-Certified Sage & Alms™, a Black-owned, women-owned benefit corporation, as well as Kanda™ Chocolates, a Fair Trade company that produces chocolates entirely in Ghana.
- Congratulations to the WBENCPitch: Sustainability Winners!
Corporate Members In the News:
- Applications for Making It…With Lowe’s, a nationwide pitch competition for diverse entrepreneurs, are due July 30.
- PROJECT ENGINIUTY is designed to accelerate and empower Black, Latinx and women entrepreneurs with resources and a powerful community of innovators.
- WM is hosting a virtual event to help advance diversity in the corporate supply chain supporting and expanding female representation everywhere, Share the GreenSM August 24, 25, 26.
- Access Curated Coaching for Entrepreneurs from Chase for Business
- View the 2021 list of Twitter Supplier Inclusion & Diversity Events and register.
- The WBENC Healthcare Advisory Board, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merck & Co. and Pfizer Inc., is looking for WBENC-Certified WBE suppliers that can address needs in the upstream Research & Development supply chain. Join the Healthcare Industry Spotlight Series in 2021.
Media Partner News:
Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Enterprising Women
- BEQ Pride
- MBE Magazine
- Diversity Professional
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine
- Join the Women of Color: The Art of Influence session July 21, 12-2pm ET.
- Join the WBENC NextGen Essentials for an Effective Pitch Session July 22, 1-3pm ET.
- Join the Women & Pride Peer Groups + Community Building session August 12!
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!