A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- Do your holiday shopping and #BuyWomenOwned with more than 200 women-owned brands in the Women Owned Gift Guide.
- Listen to Christi Powell of 84 Lumber on the GWBC Open for Business radio segment.
- #BuyWomenOwned: Why WBE Certification May Be the Spicy Roux for Your Woman-Owned Business
- Check out the Birdy Boutique spotlight — We’re Loving the Educational Products From This Veteran and Teacher-Owned Business!
- Dr. Dana Wells was honored as the WBE Advocate of the Year for WBEA — watch the video.
- WBE Janice Lintz of Hearing Access & Innovation is spotlighted in this Forbes article ‘Why Some People Don’t Take ‘No’ For An Answer’
- CEO of WBENC-Certified Henderson Promos Crowned Mrs. New Jersey
Corporate Members In the News:
- National Women’s Small Business Month – How Capital One Spring & WBENC Are Keeping the Momentum Going
- PepsiCo’s Stacy’s Pita Chips Help Female Founders Get Found: New Limited-Edition Stacy’s Bags Feature QR Code with Geotargeted Women-Owned Business Directory
- Numerous WBENC Corporate Members are included on the list of 2020 “Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion” Named by National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) During Inaugural ‘Unity Week’
- KPMG LLP supports Veteran-Owned Businesses by becoming a NVBDC Corporate Member
Media Partner News:
- WEUSA: Read the latest issue.
- Enterprising Women: Read the latest issue.
- BEQ Pride: Read the latest issue.
- MBE Magazine: Read the latest issues.
- Diversity Professional: Read the latest issue.
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine: Read the latest issue.
- Save the Date: WBENC Energy Week December 7 – 11.
- Applications Now Open for WeTHRIVE 2021 — Apply by Dec 7
- WBENC-Certified WBEs now have free access to EOS tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!