As a women-owned business in a quickly evolving industry, there’s a secret to getting ahead: always staying in motion.
Read an excerpt from the latest episode of the podcast featuring Maureen Mulvihill, President, CEO, and Co-founder of Actuated Medical Inc., a WBENC-Certified medical technology company with a mission to solve clinical needs and improve patient outcomes using electronically controlled motion devices.
After her boss rejected her idea to improve medical devices, Maureen made the decision to start an innovative company of her own. If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, disrupt your industry and make a difference, tune in now to discover Maureen’s insights and tips for staying ahead and becoming an unstoppable success in a male-dominated industry.
It’s all about persistence. Don’t give up. If your gut is telling you that you have something, keep going. You do not have to do what everyone tells you. Do what makes sense with what your gut is telling you.
– Maureen Mulvihill
Watch or listen to the podcast now to hear:
- How a trip to the doctor inspired Maureen to start a company that uses motion technologies to improve medical devices and patient outcomes
- How WBENC helped Maureen and her leadership team successfully guide their company and employees through the pandemic
- How the innovation of Actuated Medical Inc. emerged as a hero during the pandemic
- What Maureen’s biggest business challenges have been and her advice for other business owners and entrepreneurs
- How WBENC Certification has helped Maureen’s company thrive
- And much more!