A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
Corporate Members In the News:
- FedEx is launching a second cohort of their E-Commerce Learning Lab that helps women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs of color sell online and scale their e-commerce through hands-on learning. Apply by April 1, 2022.
- Walmart’s 9th Annual Open Call Application Period is Open for All Entrepreneurs with Products Made, Grown or Assembled in the U.S. Apply by April 8, 2022.
- Target Celebrates 2022 Women’s History Month with ‘My Womanhood’ Campaign (including bringing back our Women Owned Logo to their online shopping experience!)
- Read how Google is expanding their commitments to supplier diversity.
- Office Depot shares lesser-known ways to make a positive impact with diverse businesses.
- PG&E achieved $4.01 billion with diverse suppliers in 2021! Read more in their 2021 Supplier Diversity Annual Report.
- 8 Tips to Level Up Your Employee Appreciation from Capital One Spring
- Access Curated Coaching for Entrepreneurs from Chase for Business
- The Facebook Invoice Fast Track program is an early invoice payment solution for certified diverse-owned businesses across the United States. Register now!
- Check out upcoming PG&E bid opportunities.
Media Partner News:
Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Enterprising Women
- BEQ Pride
- MBE Magazine
- Diversity Professional
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine
- The Container Store is partnering with the Women’s Business Council – Southwest (WBCS) and inviting customers to support female entrepreneurs by contributing to the WBCS Lillie Knox Fund, a cash prize of up to $20,000, exclusively available to WBCS WBEs, to help further business growth.
- Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation for their 12th Annual International Women’s Day Forum on March 3-4, 2022, to discuss how businesses, nonprofits, and governments can seize this moment to reinvent and drive sustainable progress for women.
- In honor of Women’s History Month, SBA’s Office of Women’s Business Ownership and the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center invite you to participate in the 2022 Women’s Business Summit March 29-30.
- 25th Anniversary Year of WBENC is off and running! Learn how you can be involved.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS® tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
- MBE Magazine has partnered WBENC WBE Jayne Agency on a series of webinars on branding.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!