A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- Rule Breaker Snacks included in Kristen Bell’s List of ‘Incredible’ Small Business Amazon Finds She Loves
- Susan Michel, founder and CEO of Glen Eagle, shares HR Trends in a Post-Pandemic World.
- Stephanie Isaacson, President of New Horizons Enterprises, named Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2021 Heartland Award Finalist
- Maureen L. Mulvihill, President & CEO of Actuated Medical, Inc., has been selected as the recipient of the Life Sciences PA Frank Baldino Bioscience CEO of the Year Award.
- IBEX IT Business Experts named one of the 2021 Georgia Fast 40 by the Atlanta National Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth®
- WBENC-Certified Nodpod named in Good Housekeeping’s 2021 Best Bedding Awards as one of the “Exceptional Accessories”
- Watch how WBENC-Certified GOJO adapted amid the pandemic, and get a glimpse inside a Purell factory.
- Congratulations to the WBENCPitch: Sustainability Semi-Finalists!
- Watch Joyce Zhu’s interview on the Women Who Own It Podcast on the secrets to startup success.
- AAPI Spotlight: Grace Wang, Founder of Petphoria, a WBENC-Certified modern lifestyle brand for dogs and their people, shares lessons she has learned as a young Asian-American woman entrepreneur
- AAPI Spotlight: Monica Kang, Founder & CEO of InnovatorsBox® and internationally recognized expert in creativity, shares four ways to amp up your team’s innovation without additional meetings
- AAPI Spotlight: Natalie Keng, CEO & Founder of Chinese Southern Belle, shares why she thinks food can be the catalyst for acceptance of diversity. Plus — a stir fry recipe!
- Check out the updated Women Owned Gift Guide
Corporate Members In the News:
- View the 2021 list of Twitter Supplier Inclusion & Diversity Events and register.
- Stellantis makes 2021 Top 50 Companies for Diversity List.
- WBENC Corporate Members across 15 industries will be in the spotlight during the WBENC Focus on the Future event series in June.
- The WBENC Healthcare Advisory Board, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merck & Co. and Pfizer Inc., is looking for WBENC-Certified WBE suppliers that can address needs in the upstream Research & Development supply chain. Join the Healthcare Industry Spotlight Series in 2021.
Media Partner News:
Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Enterprising Women
- BEQ Pride
- MBE Magazine
- Diversity Professional
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine
- Join the WBENC NextGen Essentials for an Effective Pitch Session July 21, 103pm ET.
- Applications are open until June 29 for the WBENC Women in Technology Program.
- Join the Women of Color Virtual Happy Hour on June 4. Learn more and register.
- The Women’s Business Council – Southwest (WBCS) is searching for their next President & CEO.
- Register to watch the WBENCPitch: Sustainability Semi-Finals and Finals this June.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!