A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News
- Ampcus, Inc. acquired another WBE in IT Technology
- M. Davis & Sons, Inc. Celebrates 150 Years in Business
- WBENC Introduces the 2020 Women’s Business Enterprise Stars
- InSync Training Celebrates 20 Years of Driving Digital Engagement in the Virtual Classroom
Corporate Members In the News
- Olay’s Superbowl Ad was produced by a WBENC-Certified women-owned business, Badger & Winters.
- WBENC Announces the 2019 America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises
- Get to know Rondu Vincent, Director, Global Supplier Diversity at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Get to know Stacie Harwood, Program Manager, Supplier Diversity at T-Mobile USA.
- Target video spotlight on Women-Owned Honey Pot
- 7 in N.J. named among America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises
- The 2020 Student Entrepreneur Program applications are open
- 50 Fastest Women-Owned/Led Companies application extended to March 1.
- The National Women’s Business Council (NWBC) will hold its first #LetsTalkBusiness Roundtable of the year in partnership with the Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration on February 27, 2020 in San Juan.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at email@example.com or share your thoughts in the comments!