Are you a female-owned manufacturer who wants to take their business to the next level? Register now for this Manufacturing Industry webinar to gain a deeper understanding of what strategic sourcing is, and how you can prepare to compete in the process at major corporations.
Join this session and hear from leading Corporations in the Manufacturing sector and learn the specific requirements and expectations corporations have in their strategic sourcing processes that will help you to gain the insights you need to succeed.
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with the Diverse Manufacturing Supply Chain Alliance (DMSCA).
Program Date: October 14, 1-3pm ETRegister Now
- David Burton, Founder & CEO
Diverse Manufacturing Supply Chain Alliance
- Helena Hutton, Senior Director, Center of Excellence – Strategic Purchasing
- Bahman Moallem, Sr. Director of Outsourcing Design Mfg, Global Tech Eco-System Enabling
- Kirby Watson, Principal Program Manager, Supplier Diversity & Citizenship
- Jacklyn Watt, North America Purchasing Director
Ford Motor Company
Questions? Contact WBENCProgramsTeam@wbenc.org.