A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News
- Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company founder rebottled company into a $140M success.
- InfoMart CEO Named a 2019 Top 100 Influencer In Identity.
- What happened when these female-led companies labeled their products ‘women-owned’.
- Da Kine sauce and spice rubs are featured on ‘Made in Hawaii.’
- How important is it for businesses to be environmentally friendly? Hear from Limb Design, a 2019 Summit & Salute Sustainability Sponsor, on their story of historical preservation and sustainable design.
- Each year, WBENC honors 14 exemplary women business leaders with the nation’s premier award for excellence in business leadership — the Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Star Award. These successful entrepreneurs, all WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs), are leaders in their local business communities and respective fields, and an inspiration to women business owners across the country.
Corporate Members In the News
- Kroger celebrates Women’s History Month.
- Two hotel companies recognized for supporting women-owned businesses in their supply chain.
- Office Depot donates $175,000 to Dress for Success® to empower, inspire and further the success of women in the workplace.
- How to Support Women-Owned Businesses for International Women’s Day
- WPEO Announces Significant Increases in Number of Contracts With Women Business Owners
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!