Once WOSB/WBENC certification is granted, applicants must complete the additional United States SBA required steps to be eligible to participate in the WOSB Federal Contracting Program. Click here to determine if you are eligible.
- Scroll down and click on Get Started
- Click Create Account
- You will be redirected to SBA Connect site via Login.gov
- Click Create an account (or login) and follow the prompts to claim your business then submit an application and upload your WBENC-issued WOSB certificate.
- Once your certification is confirmed, you will receive a formal confirmation from the SBA.
b. Recertification Applicants
- Each company must log into their Beta Certify account to annual attestation to the SBA by providing the updated WBENC WOSB Certificate and following the steps for the Attestation.
- This process must be completed within 30 days of the company’s anniversary date.
*If not eligible to participate in the set aside program, only Step 1 needs to be completed.
NOTE: The SBA will grant a three-year WOSB certification, which requires the completion of an annual attestation via https://wosb.certify.sba.gov/. If you are certified through WBENC, WBENC will continue to process your WOSB recertification annually to upload as part of your attestation requirement.
Any questions regarding the SBA site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.