Welcome to the WBENC Health and Safety Hub.
The well-being of all attendees is our #1 priority. Therefore, all attendees are required to complete the pre-event health screening prior to arrival.
Attendees use their email to create or login to your Crowdpass account and complete the health screening form for the WBENC National Conference.
Click here to complete the health screening.
• If you are vaccinated, you will upload a copy of your vaccination card into your Crowdpass account, and also bring it with you to the Conference.
• Within 24-48 hours of completing the screening, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE CROWDPASS PROCESS
The Crowdpass solution has four stages.
1. PENDING: Person completed their Crowdpass registration and uploaded their vaccination card. Waiting for Crowdpass to approve or reject the submission. Turn-around time for approval can take up to 4 hours.
2. APPROVED: Crowdpass has confirmed the uploaded vaccination card meets the CDC guidelines. This person will receive an email with their Crowdpass QR Code.
3. REJECTION: The uploaded vaccination card image is not readable. The individuals are notified by Crowdpass to re-submit the vaccination card image.
4. NO SUBMISSION: The individual has completed the screening questions but has not submitted a vaccination card image. Crowdpass sends an email stating they can login to upload their information.
Health Screening Questions:
Question #3 Indicates the person is not vaccinated and requires on-site testing
Questions? Email email@example.com.
RIGHT OF ENTRY PROTOCOL
Vaccinated Attendee Right of Entry Protocol
Vaccinated attendees must provide proof of vaccination two weeks prior to arrival.
For the purposes of right to entry to the WBENC National Conference, at this time, a person is considered fully vaccinated following the CDC guidelines:
- Two weeks after their 2nd dose of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine.
- Two weeks after their first dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
All attendees must complete a daily temperature screening. Any attendee with symptoms must complete daily antigen test.
Unvaccinated Attendee Right of Entry Protocol
Unvaccinated attendees must complete daily antigen testing conducted by the onsite testing company and temperature screening.
ON-SITE HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
The following protocols will be in place during the National Conference:
- All attendees, exhibitors, and staff must complete daily health screening in accordance with the Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Right of Entry Protocols.
- All attendees, exhibitors, and staff are not required to wear a mask but are welcome to do so if they prefer.
- All attendees, exhibitors, and staff should:
- Not enter the National Conference campus or buses if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms;
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouths with unwashed hands; and
- Engage in additional responsible health and safety practices, on and off the WBENC National Conference campus.
- Socially distanced seating options will be provided in all venues, including at all education sessions and networking events.
Onsite testing will be available throughout the event. WBENC is working with a vendor to manage the onsite health and safety plan in addition to adhering to Georgia World Congress Center, Marriott Marquis Atlanta, Westin Peachtree, and the Georgia Aquarium’s health and safety policies – all of which follow CDC guidance for meetings and events. If participants wish to test onsite, COVID-19 testing will be available onsite through the vendor; all costs are at the responsibility of the individual.
BE WELL POLICY
WBENC will enforce its “Be Well” policy which requires consent during registration by all participants as a condition of onsite participation. This includes the stipulation that if you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-like symptoms prior to traveling to or while onsite in Atlanta you will reconsider your participation at the event. Anyone who experiences symptoms onsite must provide a negative COVID-19 test in order to complete the health screening.
To help ensure your personal safety and comfort during the National Conference, WBENC is committed to robust and transparent communications during the event. We encourage all participants to monitor WBENC social media channels and download the WBENC Mobile App once it is available to their mobile devices to receive up-to-the-minute updates.
Still have questions? Check out our Health & Safety FAQs.