A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- Take a look at the MANY WBENC-Certified WBEs and other members of the WBENC network WBE Hall of Fame Honorees for 2020/2021.
- Sue Bhatia, Founder of Rose International explains how Through Equity, We ALL RISE.
- Get ready for the CAPAX Accelerator Program event, Smart Tank, hosted by WBENC and sponsored by CAPAX Ventures, a subsidiary of Accel Inc.
- Pamela O’Rourke, Founder and CEO of ICON and WBENC-Certified WBE, reflects on staying relevant in the staffing industry and her advice for other WBEs.
- GOJO Industries CEO, Carey Jaros, says since the pandemic the company has hired 500 people to meet the demand of Purell hand sanitizer.
- Check out the newly updated Women Owned Gift Guide
Corporate Members In the News:
- In honor of Women’s History Month, Kroger is recognizing women who are doing their thing every day. Meet the leaders behind the women-owned and founded brands you’ll find in their stores and online.
- Target is showcasing female-owned brands to show some love to all the sheroes in the world and in your everyday life.
- Macy’s is highlighting female-owned businesses that represent fresh takes on design, sustainability & more in honor of Women’s History Month.
- Kohl’s is honoring the women who changed the rules, and continue to change lives with a Women’s History Month collection and women-owned brand spotlights.
- Capital One CATAPULT Program applications are now open! Learn more about the innovative business development program for diverse suppliers.
- 10 Steps Brands Can Take Now To Boost Women In Business article published in partnership with Facebook.
Media Partner News:
- WEUSA: Read the latest issue.
- Enterprising Women: Read the latest issue.
- BEQ Pride: Read the latest issue.
- MBE Magazine: Read the latest issues.
- Diversity Professional: Read the latest issue.
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine: Read the latest issue.
- 4 Ways to Keep Celebrating Women’s History Month
- March 17 was #BuyWomenOwned Day! Did you purchase a product from a women-owned business and post it on social?
- WBCS Partners with WBENC on the Art of Capability Statements
- Andrew Gaeckle, the Director of Strategic Planning at WBENC, shares tools to help women-owned businesses achieve their aspirations and thrive in 2021.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs now have free access to EOS tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!