A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- DiversityInc has named Stellantis as a 2022 Noteworthy Company for Diversity in the U.S. and to the specialty list of Top Companies for Supplier Diversity.
- Bixby Chocolate, a certified woman-owned bean to bar business, is the first chocolate brand in Maine to wins Three Specialty Food Association sofi™ Awards!
- Congratulations to Bev Jennings and the SEE Company for the Premier Launch of the SEE Company Collection, a collaboration of 3 WBENC-Certified #womenowned businesses! View the SEE Company Collection launch video, with cameos from President and CEO of WBENC, Pamela Prince-Eason, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Technology, Pat Birmingham, WBEC Florida President and CEO Nancy Allen, and Sandra Eberhard, President and CEO of WBEC New York congratulating this powerful WBE team.
- Susan Michel, founder and CEO of Glen Eagle, shares with us ‘How To Prepare For The Unexpected’ in her recent LinkedIn article.
- WBENC-Certified Kaiser Consulting announces new leadership team promotion of four new directors.
- GOJO, WBENC-Certified WBE, launched a new foam hand sanitizer under Purell made from plant-based ethanol with 91% biobased content.
Corporate Members In the News:
- Access Curated Coaching for Entrepreneurs from Chase for Business
- Walmart Marketplace is offering new sellers 50% off commission rates during the first 90 days of launching on Walmart.com.
- The Facebook Invoice Fast Track program is an early invoice payment solution for certified diverse-owned businesses across the United States. Register now.
- Media Partner News:
- Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Other News:
- 25th Anniversary Year of WBENC is off and running! Learn how you can be involved.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS® tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
- MBE Magazine has partnered WBENC WBE Jayne Agency on a series of webinars on branding.
- Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!