A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- The Lucy Lab, powered by Her Brand & Co. is an 8 week virtual accelerator program that helps female founders catapult their brands from early-stage to market readiness. Apply now.
- Bixby Chocolate the women-owned, bean-to-bar chocolatier located in Rockland has been selected as a winner for the Good Food Awards.
- Caryn Cloptom of Excel Facility Management Group was selected as an Honoree in the 4th issue of the Forbes Next 1000 class of 2021.
- For the sixth time, Kaiser Consulting is honored to be recognized as one of Central Ohio’s Best Places to Work by Columbus Business First.
- The renovation of, and additions to, Amos Hall at St. Andrew’s School of Delaware, designed by Zimmerman Studio, LLC, received a 2021 Groundbreaker Award from Green Building United.
- Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company names Julie Lilliston as new board member.
- Rashmi Chaturvedi of Kaygen, Inc. shares her advice for new entrepreneurs, her business philosophy, and her guiding words for newly certified women-owned businesses.
- Lynette Stevenson of D.A.L.S. Credit Solutions & Notary shares why financial literacy is important for small business owners.
- Laura Anderson of Creative Business Audio discusses the benefits of enhancing an often underappreciated brand and marketing tool – your phone audio system.
- Dr. Sarah Skidmore of Skidmore Consulting shares what leadership lessons we can learn from the wild.
Corporate Members In the News:
- Access Curated Coaching for Entrepreneurs from Chase for Business
- The Facebook Invoice Fast Track program is an early invoice payment solution for certified diverse-owned businesses across the United States. Register now!
Media Partner News:
Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Enterprising Women
- BEQ Pride
- MBE Magazine
- Diversity Professional
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine
- Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation for their 12th Annual International Women’s Day Forum on March 3-4, 2022, to discuss how businesses, nonprofits, and governments can seize this moment to reinvent and drive sustainable progress for women.
- 25th Anniversary Year of WBENC is off and running! Learn how you can be involved.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS® tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!