A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News
- Hear from Sharon Reynolds, President & CEO of DevMar Products, LLC, on our Women Who Own It Podcast for insights on how to drive growth with vision and fearlessness.
- Hear from Suzy Batiz, CEO & Founder of Poo~Pourri, on our Women Who Own It Podcast for insights on how to use intuition to build a 9-figure company.
- Sue Bhatia wrote an article for Forbes on how to create a more diverse and inclusive workspace.
- Congratulations to the WBENCPitch Pivot winners!
- Pamela Chambers O’Rourke, Founder and CEO of ICON Information Consultants, LP, has been named as a 2020 Most Admired CEO Honoree, an award which honors outstanding and admirable Houston-area CEOs.
- WBENC-Certified NADI Wild Rosehip drink wins prestigious BEST BITE Award from Delicious Living magazine, which recognizes quality, purity and innovative methods.
Corporate Members In the News
- Walmart’s Open Call application process is now open for suppliers of U.S. manufactured items.
- Join WBENC President & CEO Pamela Prince-Eason at Crowdfundingroadmap Survive and Thrive Summit Sponsored by Microsoft on August 6 and learn about the three ways of crowdfunding that can bring a new pool of billions of dollars into more women, minorities, veterans, and LGBT-owned businesses and startups.
Media Partner News
- WEUSA: Read the latest issue.
- Enterprising Women: Read the latest issue.
- BEQ Pride: Read the latest issue.
- MBE Magazine: Read the latest issues.
- Diversity Professional: Read the latest issue.
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine: Read the latest issue.
- WIPP released their latest webinar panel Conversations with Candace: The Power of Regional Resources and Connections, featuring WPEO-DC Sandra Eberhard and WBEC South Phala Mire.
- Access NWBC webinar recordings and upcoming events.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at email@example.com or share your thoughts in the comments!