Women Owned in Retail Accelerator, brought to you by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Are you a small business trying to break into big retail and get on store shelves? Attend this five-session accelerator to dive in to important topics you need to know to thrive in big retail. Join us every Wednesday in September at 2pm EST for an interactive virtual webinar tailored to get small businesses ready for big retail.
- September 1 | Navigating the World of Manufacturing & Packaging your CPG
- September 8 | The Journey from Proposal to Scale, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 15 | Tapping into the Loyalty Loop
- September 22 | The Cost of Doing Business in Retail, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 29 | Scaling in Retail: Planning for the Purchase Order
Everything You Need to Know About Contracts, Logistics & Retail Distribution, brought to you by Target Corporation
Join WBENC and Target October 7, 2-4pm EST to learn all about contracts, distributors and the logistics of doing business with big retail. Discover the pros and cons of using brokers and distributors and what makes for successful relationships, hear from experts on the best practices of contracts, fulfillment and renewals, and get an overview of the aftermath of winning the contract including inventory management, pricing, and shipping logistics.
Master Marketing Your CPG in Retail, brought to you by Target Corporation
Join us November 10, 2-4pm EST to become a marketing mastermind during this session brought to you by Target Corporation! Learn how to maximize your marketing impact, understand your target customers, and spotlight social media. Discover the 7 key strategies you can implement now.