A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News
- Jane Henry of SeeHerWork is keeping female construction workers, firefighters and paramedics safe.
- Jambalay Girl, Grey Ghost Bakery and Blissfully Better tell Food Dive how the Women Owned Logo has expanded opportunities, opened the door to new customers and helped showcase their female leadership.
- Get inspired by Nancy Williams of ASAP Solutions Group, LLC / WeFresh in our Women Who Own It Q&A.
- Catch up with No Mo Nausea, winner of the inaugural WBENC PepsiCo Choice Competition in 2018.
Corporate Members In the News
- WBENC names America’s Top Corporations for Women-Owned Businesses in 2018
- Heather Herndon Wright of Vistra Energy gives a Corporate Member Perspective of why to participate in WeInnovate.
- MGM Resorts International named one of the “50 Best Companies For Diversity” in the U.S. by Black Enterprise Magazine.
- Hear from Theresa Harrison of EY in our Coffee with Corporates Q&A
- Hear from Nedra Dickson of Accenture in our Coffee with Corporates Q&A
- Wells Fargo sponsors capacity building for women businesses in STEM: MWM Entrepreneurship Initiative (MWM-Ei) Celebrates Renewal for 2nd Year with Call for Mentee Applicants.
- Apple launches women entrepreneurs camp at its headquarters, planning to offer the camp to 20 female entrepreneurs each quarter.
- Procter & Gamble launches female entrepreneur development program in Singapore in partnership with WEConnect International.
- UPS launches women’s economic empowerment partnership with USAID.
- Introducing the WBENC Business Lab: A new interactive learning experience for women business owners and business professionals.
- Applications to Pitch Your Business at WeInnovate are open! Learn how to participate.
- Applications are open for WBENC’s 2019 Student Entrepreneur Program (SEP) for female collegiate entrepreneurs.
- Sponsorship Opportunities for WBENC’s 2019 events and programs are now available! Learn how to become a sponsor.
- Need some help with your New Years Resolutions? Discover Women Owned products to help you Get Organized and Commit to Fitness.
- Read What WBENC Staff are Listening To in the New Year for fun and professional development.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at email@example.com or share your thoughts in the comments!