A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News
- 200+ WBEs are featured in WBENC’s first Women Owned Gift Guide. Get the free guide filled with discounts for certified women-owned products!
- Read our Q&A with Domonique Townsend, CEO of We Optimize Work for what she learned throughout her business pivot, and some great advice for fellow women entrepreneurs.
- Peggy Del Fabbro leads the way at M. Davis & Sons Inc.
- Read how a single grandmother created a clean pizza dough business, Feel Good Dough.
- Read an excerpt from our podcast episode with Gail Becker, founder and CEO of CAULIPOWER, on how she went from start-up to $100M in 3 years with zero industry experience.
- Kenco receives awards for Diversity and Leadership from the Women in Trucking Association for second consecutive year.
- Read an excerpt from our podcast episode with Nina Vaca, founder and CEO of Pinnacle Group — a $1B tech staffing company that she started from scratch.
- Bertone Piccini and a local distributor donate nearly $50K in meals to food pantry amid COVID-19.
Corporate Members In the News
- Wells Fargo and WEConnect International invite you to their complimentary webinar: Supporting International Growth for U.S. Based Women-owned Businesses on October 29 at 3pm ET.
- CBRE Group, Inc. pledged to spend $1B with diverse suppliers in 2021 and grow this spend to $3 billion in five years.
Media Partner News
- WEUSA: Read the latest issue.
- Enterprising Women: Read the latest issue.
- BEQ Pride: Read the latest issue.
- MBE Magazine: Read the latest issues.
- Diversity Professional: Read the latest issue.
- Professional WOMEN’s Magazine: Read the latest issue.
- Join the #BuyWomenOwned fall campaign to raise our voices and open our wallets to support women-owned businesses.
- Join WBENC and our partners in diversity & inclusion for NBIC Unity Week taking place November 16-19.
- Check out what the SBA has planned for National Veterans Small Business Week November 2-6.
- Join the Virtual 2020 IWEC Foundation Conference on November 9-10. This year’s theme is “Connecting Women Businesses Globally: Sustainable Growth in the New Decade”.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs now have free access to EOS tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at email@example.com or share your thoughts in the comments!