A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News
- California Baby was featured in Forbes last month: How One Of America’s Most Successful Self-Made Women Is Revolutionizing Natural Skincare
- SIMEK’S plans to donate 1.5 million meals to those in need this year.
- True Green Enterprises introduces compostable straws and hot cups.
- EnvirOx shares the practical benefits of Supplier Diversity
- Sharon Reynolds, President & CEO of DevMar Products, LLC received a “WBEs Who Rock” award at the 2018 NCBF and shares how the recession was the spark of her success story.
- HousingWire names Joan Rousseau, President and CEO of Metro-West Appraisal a 2018 Woman of Influence.
- My Brother’s Salsa poised for growth. Read their story and strategy, via Talk Business & Politics.
- Marketing Maven honored on Inc. 5000 List of fastest-growing private companies for second consecutive year.
- InfoMart announced an enhanced driver services solution that provides employers with an end-to-end fleet management and screening tool for improved risk mitigation.
- Merrimak Capital returns to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest-growing companies.
- WPEO announces award winning Done Deals completed this year with women’s business enterprises.
- BuzzBallz’ Merrilee Kick on Innovating, Lessons Learned, and the Science of Success, via Dallas Innovates.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!