An Abundance Mindset – Dr. Cheryl Polote Williamson
If you’re passionate about growing your women-owned business, realizing your vision, and supporting other Women’s Business Enterprises along the way, this episode of Women Who Own It is for you!
Read an excerpt from the latest episode of the podcast featuring Dr. Cheryl Polote Williamson, CEO of WBENC-Certified Williamson Media Group, LLC, as well as a best-selling, award-winning author, filmmaker, transformational speaker, philanthropist, and certified life coach who has helped more than 500 entrepreneurs launch thriving businesses.
How can we help the world become a better, gentler, and kinder place? According to Cheryl, it’s by supporting others in their journey to harness their talents and realize their dreams. Cheryl does this by teaching people how to turn their expertise and passion into life-changing entrepreneurship. Her guidance and coaching inspire countless women to take the next step – and take their women-owned business to the next level.
“I just believe that everybody has a gift and a talent, and I take personal responsibility in helping them pull that out. I know that many of us have stories, and if we take those stories, we can use them in the marketplace. The reason that I do it is because I know we have something to deliver to the world that people need.”
– Dr. Cheryl Polote Williamson
Watch or listen to the podcast now to hear:
- How Cheryl has helped numerous people turn their expertise into successful consulting businesses.
- Why Cheryl is a huge proponent of women being collaborators instead of competitors.
- Why Cheryl believes we, as women, need to celebrate every single victory, no matter how small.
- Cheryl’s advice for business owners who are looking to build their team but are struggling with finding the right people.
- Why Cheryl believes we all have to be intentional and attentive when it comes to our networking efforts.
- And much more!