Right now, finding new ways to create revenue in your business is key. With all the changes happening in the world, you cannot rely on the same methods to drive new business. This is why learning how to develop new corporate relationships is critical and can transform your business in the coming years.
Read an excerpt from the latest episode of the podcast featuring Angelique Rewers, founder of WBENC-Certified BoldHaus which helps small businesses land big corporate clients such as IBM, Intel, HP, PayPal, AT&T, Marriott, Chevron and Major League Baseball. She has been called “The Undisputed Champion at Helping Small Businesses Land Big Clients” by Inc. Magazine.
During this episode, we’ll be discussing how Angelique transitioned from successfully navigating all sides of the corporate buying table for more than two decades to advising thousands of small businesses across 72 countries worldwide on how to secure 5, 6, and 7-figure corporate contracts
“I think a lot of business owners that first year make the mistake of staying in a place of, ‘I’m not ready yet’ and they keep creating more projects to do instead of getting into a cashflow-positive, revenue-generating place. And that’s really where you have a business. We always say to our clients, ‘Don’t worry about anything until you’ve made the first dollar.’ Because when you make that first dollar, everything shifts.”
– Angelique Rewers
Watch or listen to the podcast now to hear:
- Angelique’s beginnings in the corporate environment, and why she left due to burnout and frustration over not getting enough career opportunities as a young woman
- How she established her consulting company to help small business owners land big corporate clients
- How Angelique’s time as a former corporate decision-maker working with C-level executives at Fortune 100 companies shaped how she uniquely teaches small and diverse business owners to approach selling and working with corporate customers/clients
- The most overlooked skill in sales when it comes to winning and working with corporate customers
- Today’s 3 biggest trends reshaping the corporate buying process and the best way for women-owned businesses to navigate this
- How working with corporations directly B2B can transform your company
- And much more!