It is no secret that the world has had its struggles, but there are so many brilliant entrepreneurs using their passions to make massive shifts in the world of consumerism. Having a big mission is no small feat and this woman is doing her part to help companies buy and import ethically, while at the same time, empowering those that are developing the products worldwide.
Listen to the latest episode of the podcast featuring Jane Mosbacher Morris, Founder and CEO of To The Market, a company that connects businesses and consumers to ethically made products from around the world.
During this episode, we’ll talk to Jane about how her journey took her from working internationally for the State Department in national security and counterterrorism to driving change by creating and sustaining jobs worldwide through leveraging the private market, specifically the retail market.
“Everyone can be involved in conscious consumerism. It’s not about one socioeconomic level. It’s not about one political belief system. It’s accessible to everybody if we define it as such.”
– Jane Mosbacher Morris
Watch or listen to the podcast now to hear:
- What it looks like to run a mission-driven business
- How to scale an entirely ethically sourced and sustainable global company
- How to shift your company towards advanced sustainability regardless of the size
- Ideas for you and your business to become more ethical and sustainable to contribute to making this world a better place
- The key strategies to get ethical products into large retailers
- Inspiration to bring more conscious consumerism to your shopping habits
- How one vision can massively assist the betterment of the planet
- And more!