A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- Jennifer Barbosa, founder and CEO of Atlanta-based International Supply Partners, LLC (ISP) partners with OverstockGovernment,com
- Congratulations to JustinBradley for Celebrating 20 Years of Business Recruiting!
- Diamond Packaging Wins Seven Awards in 29th Annual FSEA Gold Leaf Awards Competition.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is ramping up their commitment to supplier diversity by highlighting Caron Ng, CEO of NU-SET.
- Kathy Lawson, SK&T President and Founder, has been recognized by a global leader in the automated information and data capture (AIDC) industry, Honeywell, as a 2021 Legend of the Industry.
Corporate Members In the News:
- Access Curated Coaching for Entrepreneurs from Chase for Business
- Walmart Marketplace is offering new sellers 50% off commission rates during the first 90 days of launching on Walmart.com.
- The Facebook Invoice Fast Track program is an early invoice payment solution for certified diverse-owned businesses across the United States. Register now.
- Media Partner News:
- Use the links below to read the latest issues.
- Other News:
Congratulations to WBENC Vice President of Business Development & Engagement Mia Delano for being chosen for The Top 50 Women Leaders of Minnesota for 2022!
- 25th Anniversary Year of WBENC is off and running! Learn how you can be involved.
- WBENC-Certified WBEs have free access to EOS® tools, and dedicated support for businesses interested in finding Professional EOS Implementers®.
- MBE Magazine has partnered WBENC WBE Jayne Agency on a series of webinars on branding.
- Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Follow this link to contribute content or share your thoughts in the comments!