A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
WBEs Making News:
- SEP graduate Lauren Cornell from NovoThelium featured by SBA for Women in STEM
- Ampcus Inc. Acquires iTech Solutions
- Stories from the Field: 6 WBEs Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic with Innovation and Kindness
- Homefree is one of the 10 finalists of PepsiCo’s inaugural WomanMade Expo West Challenge based on Homefree’s innovation and social impact.
- Women Owned Two Chicks Cocktails for Walmart.
- CEO Spotlight: Nina Vaca, CEO at Pinnacle Group
- Read our Q&A with Sharon Reynolds, President & CEO of WBENC-Certified DevMar Products, LLC
Corporate Members In the News:
- CVS Health & Roger Williams University Executive Learning Series Program Applications are being accepted through Friday, April 24.
- Kroger celebrates Women’s History Month last month in March
- Coffee With Corporates: Q&A with Brian Hall of Shell USA, Inc. Company
- Coffee With Corporates: Q&A with Natalie C. McGrady of Cargill
- MetLife Becomes First U.S.-based Insurer to Sign U.N. Women’s Empowerment Principles
- Ocean Spray Partners with Wet Cement to Advance Women at Work™ on International Women’s Day
- Check out WBENC’s newest round-up blog series: Feel Good Friday, weekly inspiration to put a smile on your face.
- COVID-19 Resources for Women-Owned Businesses.
- WPEO Celebrates Significant Increase In Number Of Contracts With Women Business Owners
- Celebrating 20 Years of Women Business Growth, the Greater Women’s Business Council Plans a Year Filled with Dynamic Events
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!