WBENC Ambassadors consist of board members and members of their business teams. Our ambassadors are experts and thought leaders in their fields. They are respected peers with extensive networks. Most importantly, they are champions of WBENC, dedicated to communicating our mission and promoting the value of certification and membership.
- Educators – Ambassadors educate others about the benefits of having a robust supplier diversity program, the value of certification and the advantages of doing business with WBENC-Certified WBEs.
- Facilitators – Ambassadors increase outreach and opportunities and work to improve coordination between WBENC constituents.
- Motivators – Ambassadors motivate and drive WBEs to be innovative and nimble in delivering goods and services that enhance and serve Corporate Member organizations.
- Achievers – Ambassadors maximize connections and help businesses achieve supplier diversity program goals through communication of best practices and successes.
- Champions – Ambassadors model a deep commitment to supplier diversity and advocate growth and innovation in corporate supplier diversity programs.