Fashion Forward: Learn how to be a successful supplier to America’s leading department store company, Macy’s, Inc.
Tune in August 11, 2-4pm EST and learn to be a successful supplier for one of America’s leading department store company, Macy’s, Inc. and get a sneak peek to The Workshop at Macy’s, a retail vendor development program designed to give diverse- and women-owned businesses tools to succeed in the industry.
- Discover how to break into big retail and become a supplier for large players like Macy’s.
- Hear directly from Macy’s buyers and representatives.
- Develop successful merchant relationships.
- Gain insights into the operational logistics that keep the racks full in store and online.
- Get a sneak peek of The Workshop at Macy’s, a retail vendor development program designed to give diverse- and women-owned businesses the tools to succeed in the retail industry.
Women Owned in Retail Accelerator, brought to you by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Are you a small business trying to break into big retail and get on store shelves? Attend this five-session accelerator to dive in to important topics you need to know to thrive in big retail. Join us every Wednesday in September at 2pm EST for an interactive virtual webinar tailored to get small businesses ready for big retail.
- September 1 | Navigating the World of Manufacturing & Packaging your CPG
- September 8 | The Journey from Proposal to Scale, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 15 | Tapping into the Loyalty Loop
- September 22 | The Cost of Doing Business in Retail, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 29 | Scaling in Retail: Planning for the Purchase Order