JumpStart your Business!
Join WBENC, WeIGNITE JumpStart, & Women of Color UNIDAS at the
2023 USHCC NATIONAL CONFERENCE
SEPT. 24th from 1-4 PM ET
in Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – Orlando, Florida
for an exclusive pre-conference session!
WBENC and The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) are excited to partner with WeIGNITE JumpStart and Women of Color UNIDAS, brought to you by Google and Pinnacle Group, for an exclusive pre-conference afternoon of education for USHCC Members. WeIGNITE JumpStart will give an overview of the Entrepreneurial Operating System® and its simple, practical, real-world tools that can help leaders improve the operational values of their businesses.
- Be introduced to WeIGNITE, a WBENC executive education program, brought to you by Wells Fargo
- Learn more about the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and the benefits of certification
- Learn more about the new WBENC Women of Color UNIDAS program for Hispanic and Latina Business Owners, sponsored by Google and Pinnacle Group
- Experience exclusive content provided by Wells Fargo
- Applications Open: Aug. 11 – Sept. 15
- Applications Close: Sept. 15
- Program Dates: Sept. 24 from 1-4 PM ET
Tuition & Fees
- Through the support of our program sponsor, WBENC is providing the tuition for individuals registered for the program at no cost to the participant.
Hotel & Travel Costs
- Each participant is responsible for their own travel expenses (airfare, rail, auto, transfers, tolls, parking, etc.), incidentals, and hotel stay.
For more information, please email Sarah Leach Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WeIGNITE, powered by EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a highly interactive WBENC executive education program, brought to you by Wells Fargo. EOS® is a set of simple, practical, real-world tools that help entrepreneurs and leadership teams improve the operational value of their businesses. During this program, Certified EOS Implementers® help WBEs achieve TRACTION in their businesses through self-implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System® as described in the book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman. Participants will also learn about additional business planning resources and have the opportunity to network with other WBEs throughout the program.
Women of Color UNIDAS, brought to you by Google and The Pinnacle Group, is a groundbreaking outreach program under the WBENC Women of Color umbrella designed to foster and promote the growth of Hispanic and Latina-owned businesses nationwide. Developed as an inclusive and empowering initiative, this program aims to support established Hispanic and Latina entrepreneurs in scaling their enterprises, enhancing their networks, and accessing the resources necessary to achieve long-term success in today’s business landscape.