WeTHRIVE provides essential knowledge and education in 5 foundational business disciplines: Leadership & Communication, Financial Management, Business Strategy, Operations & Human Resources, and Marketing & Sales. in a virtual, interactive setting.
- Rise/Grow/Thrive Cohorts: 3 cohorts with specially curated curricula designed for all levels of businesses
- WeTHRIVE participants will be assigned one of three course tracks based on a personal and business assessment completed in their application – RISE, GROW, or THRIVE.
- Necessary Skills and Knowledge: Allows CEOs to gain essential skills and business knowledge in the areas where you need it (can also bring members of their teams to appropriate sessions)
- Community and WBE Networking: Peer Groups provide connectivity with other WBEs throughout the program (we can attest that WBES LOVE the Peer Groups!)
- Access to More WBENC Professional Development: WeTHRIVE is an important foundational program for other WBENC Executive Education Programs
While tracks are subject to change based on the applicant pool, generally:
- The RISE Track is for WBEs with under $1M in annual revenue.
- The GROW Track is for WBEs with $1M – $4.9M in annual revenue and who have demonstrated significant growth over the last 2-3 years.
- The THRIVE Track is for WBEs with $5M+ in annual revenue.
What to Expect
Throughout the program, WBEs will attend virtual learning sessions with their track across five disciplines (Leadership & Communication, Financial Management, Business Strategy, Operations & Human Resources, and Marketing & Sales). WBEs should plan to commit about 3 to 4 hours per week to participate in:
- Weekly two-hour courses led by expert instructors (please see the program schedule and individual Track schedules below for details – each participant will be assigned a Track based on the company’s annual revenue as reported in the program application, and will attend the sessions designed for that Track)
- 3, one-hour peer group sessions to network, collaborate, and connect with WBE peers.