WeTHRIVE participants will be assigned one of three course tracks based on a personal and business assessment completed in their application — SURVIVE, GROW, or THRIVE.
While tracks are subject to change based on the applicant pool, generally:
- The SURVIVE Track is for WBEs with under $1M in annual revenue.
- The GROW Track is for WBEs with $1M+ in annual revenue and who have demonstrated significant growth over the last 2-3 years.
- The THRIVE Track is for our largest WBEs with $5M+ in annual revenue.
What to Expect
Over the 8-week program WBEs will attend virtual learning session with their track across five disciplines (Leadership & Communication, Financial Management, Business Strategy, Operations & Human Resources, and Marketing & Sales). WBEs should plan to commit about 3 to 4 hours per week to participate in:
- Weekly two-hour courses from leading instructors held on Tuesday (SURVIVE), Wednesday (GROW), or Thursday (THRIVE) from 12 PM–2 PM EST.
- 3 to 4 peer group sessions to network, collaborate, and connect with WBE peers held for approximately one hour on Fridays at 11 AM EST.
*Schedule is based on previous programs and is subject to change. Final schedule will be provided upon accepted to the program.