As we continue the momentum from the 2022 WBENC National Conference in our 25th Anniversary year, we are excited to offer our 5th cohort of the WeTHRIVE executive education program!
If you are a WBENC-Certified WBE, the WeTHRIVE executive education program is a powerful series that supports you today and helps to position your company for future growth and success.
Graduates of the program rave about the knowledge, insights and networking that they gain through WeTHRIVE. It’s an essential program for all WBEs looking to boldly grow, sustain and thrive in their business for the long term.
Over the 8-week program WBEs will attend virtual learning sessions with their RISE, GROW or THRIVE track across five disciplines (Leadership & Communication, Financial Management, Business Strategy, Operations & Human Resources, and Marketing & Sales).
WeTHRIVE Fall 2022 will be held from August 23 – October 27, 2022. WBEs should plan to commit about 3 to 4 hours per week to participate in:
- Weekly two-hour courses from leading instructors from 12 PM–2 PM EST.
- 3 to 4 peer group sessions to network, collaborate, and connect with WBE peers held for approximately one hour on Fridays at 11 AM EST.
Acceptance notifications will be sent August 8.
Through our network of business leaders and industry experts, WeTHRIVE will help you:
- Evaluate the sustainability of your business today.
- Learn strategies to sustain your business in times of crisis and to build in recovery.
- Practice skills targeted at alternative strategies for growth.
- Engage with WBE peers on the impacts and aftermath of COVID-19 to find and share solutions to critical business issues.
- Build a community of WBEs that will serve to support your growth into the future.
*Final schedule will be provided upon acceptance to the program.