Leveraging WBE/WOSB certification in the current sales and client management environment has opened up opportunities for WBEs with corporate partners, WBE2WBE business, access to scholarships, participation in pitch events, doing business with other WBEs and so much more!
By attending the session you will have the ability to connect directly with the WBEC South team to gain a better understanding of the WBE resources available including:
- Understanding Corporate Supplier Diversity initiatives and how to engage
- Identifying and accessing business and partnership opportunities
- Utilizing training tools and resources, from business coaching, increasing financial knowledge, electronic commerce, automation, and benefits management
- Discovering enhancements to the WB Collective as beautiful, unique co-working spaces (New Orleans and Nashville) available to women business owners and executives
- Understadning all of the programming that WBEC South has to offer
- How to get and stay plugged into our ecosystem
This webinar is open to any of your team members. Please feel free to invite them to join!