Supplier diversity leadership efforts by the Top Corporations: Resiliency Edition throughout 2020 and 2021 included:
- Involvement and contributions to WBENC COVID-19 initiatives, such as focused problem-solving sessions around the crisis related to Supplier Diversity, procurement and supply chains.
- Support for enhanced WBENC virtual programming, including WeTHRIVE, an executive education and development program through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, and participation in industry-specific engagement opportunities with WBEs.
- Commitment to the development of a Financial Resource Center, the WBENC Financial Center of Excellence, providing financial support and educational resources.
- Grant programs through WBENC Women of Color, WBENC Pitch, NextGen, and WBENC Certification providing much-needed funds to women entrepreneurs, particularly Women of Color.
- Increased engagement with WBENC-Certified suppliers where possible, through a WBENC COVID-19 Suppliers and Resource Center, for products and/or services needed ranging from supplies and testing services, to PPE and sanitation and cleaning products.
All of the Top Corporations: Resiliency Edition were honored during the 2022 WBENC National Conference June 7 – 9, 2002 in Atlanta, Georgia, the first large scale event for the WBENC network since 2019.