WBENC partners with Dartmouth University’s highly regarded Tuck School of Business for coursework development and content delivery by faculty. The program will include peer group sessions, access to Tuck faculty, IBM executive speakers, and WBE panels.
WBE attendees also form a close network that continues to provide a source of support, expertise, opportunities, and strategic alliances.
Building upon the fundamentals taught in Tuck-WBENC Executive Program (Tuck I), Tuck-WBENC Strategic Growth Program (Tuck II), WeTHRIVE, and WeIGNITE, powered by the Entrepreneurial Operating System, the WBENC-Tuck Capstone Program curriculum will guide WBE executives to:
- Design a strategic plan for sustained future success
- Develop advanced capabilities for business growth
- Analysis and interpretation of financial information for decision-makers
- Assess supply chain performance in terms of creating customer value and increasing competitiveness
- Prepare leaders, using innovative teaching techniques, to recognize and communicate their value
- Develop marketing strategies to scale
- Create opportunities for peer learning and networking with faculty and fellow participants