This program has been designed for WBEs who have completed the Tuck-WBENC Executive Program and have implemented the lessons taught in the Executive Program.
- Successfully completed the Tuck-WBENC Executive Program (Tuck I)
- Current WBENC-Certified WBE in good standing
- Must be a female owner of the company
- Have a minimum of five years of experience operating a business
- Maintain a minimum annual sales volume of $1,000,000
Additionally, the WBE may be accompanied by an executive officer from their company to participate in the program. Each executive officer must meet the following criteria and complete an application to be eligible for the program:
- Currently an executive officer and in the position for at least one year
- Have at least 5 years of senior management experience
- Maintain some business decision making capability within the company
- Must directly report to the WBE applicant
While this program does not require WBEs to a bring member of their executive team, it is required that the WBE be present for the entirety of the program and may not send an executive in lieu of their participation.
WBENC is not currently accepting applications for the Tuck-WBENC Strategic Growth Program. We encourage you to explore our other programs for current opportunities, including the virtual WeTHRIVE program.
If you are interested in applying for a future program, sign up for updates to be the first to know, or contact us at email@example.com.