WeSCALE Equity | Preparing WBEs for a successful equity capital raise
WeSCALE Equity is a six-week cohort-based program held virtually on Wednesdays from January 17th through February 21st, 2024. Accepted WBE participants will gain valuable insights and connections from a team of advisors, experienced fundraisers, and financial professionals who will share their industry knowledge and expertise to prepare you for your equity raise!
- Week 1-2: Investor targets, corporate structure, and finding the right business partners.
- Week 3-4: Financial modeling, pitch deck formation, growth roadmap, valuation, and understanding the path to exit.
- Week 5-6: Pitching techniques, practice sessions, and tips for closing deals.
- WBENC-Certified WBE in good standing
- Majority female owner of the company.
- Raising or planning to raise equity capital.
- Commitment to attend all sessions in the 6-week program.
Our panels, Q&A sessions, and networking opportunities will enable you to establish crucial connections with professionals essential for a successful equity raise. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to learn how to navigate the complex world of equity investing. Embark on your equity fundraising journey with WeSCALE Equity today!
VIDEO: Want to learn if the WeSCALE Equity Program is right for your business?
Hear directly from Katy Flannery, consultant and female founder of Roseate and co-founder of Beckon, a proud WBENC-Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE), and learn if you are ready to raise funding for your business!
WeSCALE Equity is part of the WBENC Lift Financial Center of Excellence.
Held virtually on Wednesdays from January 17th through February 21st, 2024
Applications are now closed for the Q1 2024 cohort
Subscribe for Updates