Tune in September 29, 2-3 pm EST and learn how to plan for your first purchase order.
Often when you are trying to get your CPG on store shelves, you are laser focused on the proposal process, but what happens when you get in and get that big purchase order you have to fill? Join us to learn how to plan to fulfill your first purchase order BEFORE you get it. Get ready to scale and thrive in big retail by putting processes in place to successfully fulfill your orders on time with great quality while giving your bottom line some love.
You only need to register once for the Women Owned in Retail Accelerator. You will automatically be registered for all 5 sessions.
Are you a small business trying to break into big retail and get on store shelves? Attend this five-session accelerator to dive in to important topics you need to know to thrive in big retail. Join us every Wednesday in September at 2pm EST for an interactive virtual webinar tailored to get small businesses ready for big retail.
- September 1, 2-3pm ET | Navigating the World of Manufacturing & Packaging your CPG
- September 8, 2-3:30pm ET| The Journey from Proposal to Scale, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 15, 2-3pm ET| Tapping into the Loyalty Loop
- September 22, 2-3:30pm ET | The Cost of Doing Business in Retail, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 29, 2-3pm ET | Scaling in Retail: Planning for the Purchase Order