Tune in September 1, 2-3pm EST and learn to navigate the world of manufacturing and packaging.
Do you have an amazing product you want to get on store shelves? Join us to learn the ins and outs of finding a manufacturer (or becoming your own!), co-packing, packaging process and design, and incorporating sustainability into your manufacturing and packaging process. If you are looking to scale your production for retail, this session is for you!
You only need to register once for the Women Owned in Retail Accelerator. You will automatically be registered for all 5 sessions.
Are you a small business trying to break into big retail and get on store shelves? Attend this five-session accelerator to dive in to important topics you need to know to thrive in big retail. Join us every Wednesday in September at 2pm EST for an interactive virtual webinar tailored to get small businesses ready for big retail.
- September 1, 2-3pm ET | Navigating the World of Manufacturing & Packaging your CPG
- September 8, 2-3:30pm ET| The Journey from Proposal to Scale, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 15, 2-3pm ET| Tapping into the Loyalty Loop
- September 22, 2-3:30pm ET | The Cost of Doing Business in Retail, presented by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- September 29, 2-3pm ET | Scaling in Retail: Planning for the Purchase Order