Support WBENC-Certified WBEs as they pitch their innovative business solutions in the 2022 Fall WBENCPitch Competition – Semi-Final Round!
Register now to watch and attend the two-part live-virtual Semi-Finals Monday, October 24, and Tuesday, October 25, from 2:00-4:15PM EST.
WBEs are encouraged to attend and view these innovative business pitches to learn pitch strategies and presentation tips to continue to hone your own pitches. Corporate Member Supplier Diversity, procurement, ESG and innovation professionals are ALL encouraged to attend to learn about some of the most innovative solutions within the WBENC Network.
The 2022 Fall WBENCPitch competition is focused on identifying and spurring innovation and collaboration throughout the national WBENC network. WBENC teamed up with our Regional Partner Organizations (RPOs) to find the most innovative solutions around the country. Hosted by the RPOs, WBEs applied for a chance to participate in the Regional First Round Competitions held throughout summer 2022.
WBENCPitch Finalists have the chance to win up to $20K in prize money to invest in their business, thanks to our amazing program sponsors!
The WBENCPitch 2022 competition includes three (3) rounds of pitching:
- Regional First Round Competitions, hosted by Regional Partner Organizations (complete)
- Live-Virtual Semi-Finals: 10/24 and 10/25 from 2:00-4:15PM EST
- Live In-Person Finals: 11/15 at “Innovate with WBENC” event in DC
WBENCPitch Participant Innovation Criteria includes:
- Existing innovative product, service, or business solution that is ready for market or currently in market (not a future idea or endeavor seeking an investment).
Disruptor in their current market.
- Differentiation of their business from standard offerings within their industry.
- Innovative solution that solves a problem in a new/inventive way
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.