The 2022 Chemical Industry Accelerator is the inaugural cohort for the premier acceleration program that fosters growth for the next generation of women-owned businesses in the Chemical Industry. WBENC is proud to invest in the next generation Women-Owned Enterprises within the Chemical sector through the support of our sponsors, BASF, DOW and Ecolab.
This exclusive accelerator will launch with limited spaces available to maximize the impact and relationship building among the Corporations and WBEs in the small cohort with the goals of:
- Increasing awareness of an opportunities to do business with the Chemical Industry
- Providing insights into the supply chain needs and requirements of this diverse industry
- Support and foster insights and connections with experts and decision makers within the participating chemical corporations through classes and sponsor pod interactions
REGISTRATION CLOSE DATE: June 30, 2022
- Tuesday, August 9th (12:00pm – 2:00 pm ET)
- Tuesday, September 20th (12:00pm – 2:00 pm ET)
- Tuesday, October 11th (12:00pm – 2:00 pm ET)
- Thursday, October 27th (12:00pm – 2:00 pm ET)
- Tuesday, December 6th (12:00pm – 2:00 pm ET)
- Tuesday, January 24th (12:00pm – 2:00 pm ET)
- Wednesday, February 15th (12:00pm – 2:00 pm ET)
- WBENC National Event (March 20th – 23rd)
Please note that if a WBE cancels after acceptance or does not successfully complete the course they will be required to pay $1,500 to WBENC to cover the pre-paid cost for their participation in the program.