Our JumpStart series is a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here for the entire series at $155.00, or go to our calendar to select only the workshops that interest you at $35 per workshop.
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Thursday, September 7, 2023 – Before You Start: Learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Thursday, September 14, 2023 – Market Research: Teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 – Financial Analysis: Provides financial basics critical to business success
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 – Business Plan: Intro to how a business plan helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Thursday, October 5, 2023 – Business Launch: Understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements needed in place before launching your dream
All classes 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application (found in the registration link) before registering.
Course fees are non-refundable.
Register for the full series here: https://ic.wbeceast.com/workshop.aspx?ekey=10430029
Register for individual workshops here: https://ic.wbeceast.com/Events.aspx?mode=4&area=Philadelphia&zip=&miles=25¢er=12010&topicnum=0&format=0&days=360&sort=M&layout=0