You’re back from the conference… now what? How can you make sure you maximize the travel dollars you spent and days away from the office? You’ve got dozens of business cards in your suitcase from other business owners, resource partners, procurement representatives, and more. Now comes the important part… following up!
Join three networking superstars – two WBEs and one Corporate Representative – to hear their success stories and best practices for making the most out of any conference.
Anyone is welcome, whether you attended the WBENC Conference in Nashville or not!
You’ll walk away with:
- Tips for organizing your new contacts and keeping track of details
- Best practices for following up without being pushy
- Valuable insight into how to approach a potential corporate client
- Motivation to turn your business cards into business prospects
PLUS: After the panel discussion, we’ll break out into smaller networking rooms so you can reconnect with people you met in Nashville!
- Sharon Manker, AmeriHealth Caritas
- Hala Barson, VoIP Doctors
- Kristen Riley, Prelude Solutions