PA is actively seeking to work with more women-owned businesses!
It’s a “New Day and New Way” for Small Diverse and/or Veteran Owned Businesses who want to do business with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
WBENC certified WBEs are invited to hear directly from the PA Department of General Services (DGS), Bureau of Diversity, Inclusion and Small Business Opportunities (BDISBO).
Attendees will learn:
- How to easily use your WBENC certificate to also certify as a small, small diverse, and veteran owned business with PA
- How to get registered as a vendor
- Where to find business opportunities
- How to identify agencies and portals
- Additional vendor resources
All certified WBEs are encouraged to attend, whether or not you are headquartered in PA. Businesses in the construction industry are particularly encouraged.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact us at (215) 790-9232 to arrange.
Co-Sponsor(s): PA Department of General Services (DGS), Bureau of Diversity, Inclusion and Small Business Opportunities (BDISBO)